Accessibility: Third Party Organisations
We’re committed to supporting all our customers to access our products and services. There are other organisations that may be able to offer specialist help in aspects of your life.
Below are links to some key organisations.
- Mind - www.mind.org.uk
Mind doesn’t currently operate in Scotland or Northern Ireland – the following organisations may be helpful:
- The Scottish Association for Mental Health
- The Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health
- Money Advice Service (MAS) - www.moneyadviceservice.org
- Department of Work and Pensions - www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-work-pensions
- Money Advice Trust – National Debt Line - www.nationaldebtline.org
Health & Medical Conditions
- Parkinson's UK - www.parkinsons.org.uk
- Macmillan Cancer Support -www.macmillan.org.uk
- Marie Curie - www.mariecurie.org.uk
Life Changing Events and Family Circumstances
- Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB) - www.citizensadvice.org.uk