Offer Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern The YBS Home Insurance campaign, offering a reward to New Home Insurance members. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications regarding the Promotion, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Yorkshire Building Society, Yorkshire House, Yorkshire Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 8LJ
Administrator: TLC UK Marketing Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.
The offer: There is a choice of three rewards available which includes;
One Night Hotel Stay
- The customer will qualify for their one-night hotel stay free of charge with no obligation to purchase meals or beverages. Some hotels may include breakfast dependant on location and will be mentioned at the booking stage.
- Any extra night’s accommodation can be booked directly with the chosen hotel and will be charged at the agreed rate offered by the hotel at the time of booking.
- The free one night stay can only be redeemed against the cost of accommodation at participating hotels. Hotels available during the promotion may be subject to change.
- Reservation requests require a minimum of 14 day’s notice before the night’s stay, and must be taken by 1st June 2022.
- Bookings can only be made via National hotel network via completion of the online booking form. Customers who do not have web access can call the Customer Service team on 0333 016 3673. Any booking made directly with the hotel will not be honoured.
- In order to access the hotel booking website customers will need to input their redemption code and email address which will be supplied in their confirmation email/reward pack.
- Cost of travel to the hotel and the cost of any travel or holiday insurance associated with the use of the “one night hotel stay” is excluded from the offer and is entirely at the expense of each individual. Spending money is not included within the offer. Terms and Conditions of each individual hotel will apply.
- A maximum of one voucher code can be used per person, per household, per venue and per booking. Separate bookings, which are deemed to be part of the same party may not utilise more than one voucher on any additional nights. The voucher is non-transferable.
- All stays are subject to the hotel’s promotional availability for the offer and will be on a room only basis. Hotel availability will fluctuate throughout the year. Some hotels operate a strict room allocation policy for promotional bookings.
- You will need to complete the online booking process in order to confirm the reservation.
- The Booking will be confirmed via email to the address supplied.
- If for any reason the customer no longer requires the same hotel and/or date following the submission of their online booking form, the customer can contact TLC Customer Service Support via firstname.lastname@example.org. No amends can be made once the hotel stay has been booked.
- The offer is based on a maximum of two people sharing a twin or double room.
- This offer does not apply to reservations that include public or bank holiday periods in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- A charge will apply for room upgrades/special facilities (sea/lake view/four poster beds) or any such supplements, payable directly with the chosen hotel.
- Information presented via www.nationalaccomodation.co.uk is valid at the time of publication and may be subject to change. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value.
- This offer applies to bookings made in advance and does not apply to guests altering or cancelling a stay after a booking is made and confirmed to them.
- Cancellations: With immediate effect of any cancellations, the voucher will therefore become void.
- The Promoter and any associated partner shall not be liable for any failure or breach by individual hotels and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
- The unique code stated on each hotel voucher may only be used once. Please check the voucher for the validity date by which the unique qualification code must be used to make a booking.
- Participating hotels are all contracted to participate in the National Accommodation Network. The Promoter or any associated partner cannot be held responsible for any hotel subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using the offer. The list of participating hotels featured remains subject to change. Customers should check the promotional website regularly for the most up-to-date list of participating hotels.
A Luxury Food Hamper from Cartwright and Butler
- The offer is for 1 x Rippon Hamper fulfilled by Cartwright & Butler to one UK mainland postal address.
- The Rippon Hamper contains: 1 x 280g Strawberry Preserve, 1 x 240g Yorkshire Chutney, 1 x 75g Gouda Cheese Melts, 1 x 200g Triple Chocolate Chunk Biscuits, 1 x 100g Tomato & Black Olive Bread Thins, 1 x 175g Butter Fudge provided in a traditional wicker basket. The hamper may contain traces of Nuts, Peanuts, Milk, Soya and Sulphites and therefore not suitable for consumers with allergies or intolerances.
- Products are subject to availability and hamper contents may be changed or substituted without notice.
RHS (Royal Horticultural Society) Membership
- The offer is for an individual membership with RHS.
- The membership includes free entry to all RHS Gardens with a family guest or two children (aged 5–16 years, in the family group) to all RHS Gardens 364 days a year - RHS Garden Wisley in Surrey, Harlow Carr in North Yorkshire, Hyde Hall in Essex and Rosemoor in Devon.
- The membership also includes a monthly magazine subscription to The Garden magazine, unlimited, personalised RHS gardening advice and digital member content.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to YBS members who reside in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over who have purchased a new Home Insurance policy from YBS within the promotional period below.
- Promotional Period: This period will run from 18th January 2021 – 18th April 2021. All Registrations must have been received no later than 23.59pm 18th May 2021 and all reward claims must have been received by 23.59pm 1st June 2021.
- How to participate: During the Promotional Period you must purchase a Home Insurance Policy from YBS.
- After taking out a YBS Home Insurance policy and completing the cooling off period, you will be sent an email from TLC directing you to the https://register.ybs-pickyourtreat.co.uk/
- You must register your details on https://register.ybs-pickyourtreat.co.uk/ no later than 18th May 2021, including your; First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Insurance Policy Number.
- Once registered and the claim is validated, you will receive an email from TLC within 3 working days containing a Unique Code and will be directed to https://redeem.ybs-pickyourtreat.co.uk.
- You must visit https://redeem.ybs-pickyourtreat.co.uk, enter your Unique Code and choose your reward from the selection available.
- If ‘One Night Hotel Stay’ is selected, you will receive an email from TLC within 3 working days containing a Voucher Code and will be directed to National hotel network to make your hotel booking. Customers who don’t have web access can call the Customer Service team on 0333 016 3673. Any booking made directly with the hotel will not be honoured.
- If ‘Cartwright and Butler Hamper’ is selected, TLC will arrange for the hamper to be dispatched to you. You will be required to provide a UK mainland postal address.
- If ‘RHS membership’ is selected, you will receive an email from TLC within 3 working days containing a Voucher Code and will be directed to the RHS website to sign up for your membership.
- Each Voucher Code is valid for one time use only.
- Once customers have claimed the reward, their Voucher Code will no longer be valid.
- One reward is limited to one per customer, per policy, per household.
- The Promoter and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to require applicants to provide further verification of eligibility. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right reject those registrations which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs and other additional services that go beyond those described services for the offer fulfilment are not included in the offer and must be paid by customers separately.
Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
- Have not purchased a Home Insurance policy during the promotional period;
- Have not claimed the offer within the allotted deadline;
- Have not used your offer within the allotted deadline following the conditions specified;
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace any reward with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The reward cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged, is not transferable and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate the member, or accept any liability, for any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- This promotion is administered by TLC UK Marketing Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU. All correspondence regarding the Offer should be directed to “YBS Home Insurance Campaign". If for any reason you encounter a problem please call “TLC” on 0333 016 3673 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 17.30pm. Calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- In exceptional circumstances, outside of its control, the Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms.
- All decisions are at the Promoter and Administrator’s absolute discretion and are final. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or Administrator.
- These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
Promoter: Yorkshire Building Society, Yorkshire House, Yorkshire Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 8LJ
Administrator: TLC UK Marketing Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU. Exclusive to YBS members only. Entrants must purchase a new Home Insurance policy from YBS to claim their reward. UK 18+ only. Campaign period 18th Jan 2021 and ends on 11.59pm 18th April 2021.