Next Step H2B Remortgages
If you’ve got a Help to Buy Mortgage with someone else and want to pay off the government equity loan in full, our ‘Next Step’ deals will help you on your way to becoming an independent home owner.
How the Next Step H2B Remortgages work:
- If you own your home through the government’s Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme we’ll help with remortgage costs and the costs associated with repaying the equity loan part in full.
- You must repay the government’s equity loan in full, either by using money you have or by borrowing sufficient monies on this deal.
- You will need to meet our lending criteria.
- You can book a telephone appointment to speak to one of our mortgage advisors.
- You can apply online, or by phone.
Early Repayment Charges apply and other fees and charges may apply.
Our ‘Next Steps’ deals are primarily for customers who want to redeem their Government Help to Buy mortgage as they can be used to cover some of the additional costs that you may face when repaying an equity loan.
This deal is not for you if any of the government’s equity loan will remain unpaid after you remortgage to us.
If you are looking at remortgaging, it’s always best to look at all our remortgage deals to make sure you get the right one for you. Just ask us if you need help with this.
Looking for a mortgage deal?
Use our online mortgage finder tool to compare rates.