We answer to you
Because our members own the society - not us, not shareholders - it’s only right that you get a say in how we run things
Bank or building society – the difference is you
What makes our society different?
Being a member of a building society means you own it. You’ve got the power. And it means you get a say in how we run things and help shape our future – like voting in our Annual General Meeting, or going to one of our ‘Your Time to Talk’ member events.
What are ‘Your Time to Talk' events?
These events are your opportunity to hear first-hand how we're looking after your interests, what we offer and our future plans. It’s also a chance to chat with our senior management team and branch colleagues about what is important to you.
We hold seminars at the events on topics chosen by members, like 'Online Security and Preventing Fraud'. You can watch the video here.
Come have your say
We’re hoping to hold more Your Time to Talk events later this year but due to the impact of Covid-19, futures dates and locations are yet to be confirmed. If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com.
Join My Voice
We love to hear about what’s important to you too, so we can continue to improve and make sure we’re getting it right. Tell us what you think or simply chat to other members by joining ‘My Voice’ – our exclusive online research community.
- Share your views - take part in quick polls, surveys and discussions with other members
- Be heard - have your opinions heard by the right people in the Society
- Help us to improve - tell us what we could do better and what you want us to keep doing
- Be a VIP - exclusive access to media content before other members
- Make a difference - understand how we’re acting on your feedback and the difference you’re making
It's quick and easy to let us know what you think online
We'd love you to join our exclusive online research community, 'My Voice', so we can find out what you really care about and how we could do better.
Register now below and we'll be in touch the next time we recruit new members.joinmyvoice.co.uk
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
See the voting results from our 2022 Annual General Meeting.Read about our 2022 AGM
The AGM information gets sent to all eligible members every March and gives you the opportunity to vote on key decisions.Find out if you're eligible
Have your say
Contact us on 0345 1200 888* if you wish to:
- ask questions about the AGM
- register your interest to attend a Your Time to Talk event
- request a copy of the AGM pack in large print, on audio cassette or in Braille