Change your personal details

If you need to update your personal details on your account but don’t know where to start, rest assured we can help. We know how busy modern life can get, so we’ve made our processes for changing your details as simple as possible.

If you’ve recently got married or changed your name, you’ll need to bring your marriage certificate or another supporting document into your local branch or agency – check out the list of acceptable ID documents on our Verifying ID help page. There’s the option to post this to us too, for ease. Send to:

Customer Service Centre,
Yorkshire Building Society,
Yorkshire House,
Yorkshire Drive,

If you’ve moved house and need to update your address or telephone number, just login to your account online and click on your profile icon to see your details. We’ll need to verify any changes you make by calling you on one of the contact numbers you have provided, so it’s a good idea to make sure we have up-to-date telephone numbers for you.

Get more information

If you have any questions, you can visit your local branch or agency or give us a call on 0345 1 200 100* – we’ll be more than happy to assist you