Help and guidance if you need a settlement figure for your mortgage, or if you are a solicitor requesting this and/or title deeds on behalf of your client.

I'm a customer and I need to request a redemption statement:

Use this form if you are a customer wishing to pay off your mortgage in full or if you're remortgaging.

I’m a solicitor requesting a redemption statement and/or title deeds on behalf of my client:

To request a redemption statement and/or title deeds on behalf of a client, please click the button below.

When do you need a redemption statement?

If you want to pay your mortgage off in full or if you’re in the process of re-mortgaging to another provider you’ll need a redemption statement.

This will typically contain your current mortgage balance, outstanding interest, daily rate of interest and any Early Repayment Charges (ERCs) if applicable.

Once you request the statement we will:

  • Issue the statement within 5 working days of your request
  • Add the redemption statement to your customer portal account for download. Statements requested by solicitors will be sent either by fax or email.

Please note that your redemption statement is only valid until the end of the month. If the redemption is delayed until the next month then you will need to request a new redemption statement.

Information to know before you request a redemption statement:

  • All direct debits have a clearance period, if your monthly direct debit payment has not cleared the amount will not be deducted from your redemption figure.

Information for solicitors

Redeeming by cheque

If you decide to redeem by cheque please ensure that you use the redemption figure stated under 'Redemption payment by cheque'.

Title Deeds

Title Deeds will be sent out by Recorded Delivery on the working day following receipt of the request. We do not hold title deeds for any properties in England and Wales where the mortgage completed after January 2004.

Please note: You must be a member of our panel of conveyancers in order to request a redemption statement or title deeds using our secure online form. Find out how you can join our panel.

Need some help?

For redemption statement requests in writing, please address correspondence to:

Yorkshire Building Society Commercial Mortgages
Broad Oak, Southgate Park
Bakewell Road