Home insurance

Choose the right base cover and add all the extras for the right level of protection.
We offer Core Buildings Only, Core Contents Only.
Or you could combine them into Core Buildings and Contents Cover.

As an intermediary, we act on behalf of RSA in arranging your insurance. Your insurance will be underwritten and administered by RSA (Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance Ltd. No 93792).

Life insurance

From £5 a month depending on the cover you choose, your age, and your lifestyle.

Benefits of this life insurance
Pays a lump sum if you develop a terminal illness or die during the cover period.
The money can be used to pay off your mortgage or can go to your family.
You can choose the cover you want and the length of time you want it for.
You can choose single or joint cover.
A Critical Illness policy is also available. Our chosen insurer, AIG Life Limited, provides both policies.