Book a mortgage appointment
Our qualified Mortgage Advisers are available to support and advise you on the mortgages most suitable to your individual needs.
Book online now to arrange a meeting at your nearest branch, or to request a telephone appointment.Book an appointment
Changing or cancelling your appointment
We’re currently making some changes to our appointment booking service.
To change or cancel your appointment please call us on:
8.00am - 8.00pm Mon-Fri 9.00am - 1.00pm Sat
Who can book an appointment?
Our appointment service is available to provide mortgage advice for:
New customers looking to:
- Find out how much you can borrow
- Move your existing mortgage to YBS (remortgage advice)
- Apply for a mortgage to buy a new home
Existing customers looking to:
- Move home and take your mortgage with you
- Borrow some more on your current mortgage
- Change your mortgage deal
- Arrange a transfer of equity
How does it work?
- You can select a branch to have your appointment in (you also have the option for a telephone appointment if this works better for you).
- You’ll be able to tell us if you are already a customer or not and what the purpose of the appointment is.
- You can book an appointment with a mortgage advisor whether you just wish to enquire or if you are ready to make an application for a mortgage and you’ll be provided with the branch or contact centre diary so you can find a time slot that works for you.
- You’ll need to give us some details about yourself before confirming your appointment.
Once you’ve requested an appointment you’ll receive a confirmation email and if your appointment is in branch, the mortgage advisor will call you to introduce themselves and tell you a bit more about the appointment.
You will also receive an SMS text alert the day before your appointment to remind you.
Find out how much we may be able to lend you by answering a few questions about your income and outgoings.
Takes approximately 2 minutes to complete
Use our mortgage finder tool to search for the right deal for you.
Due to the competitiveness of our mortgages it's not always possible to arrange an appointment at short notice. Some mortgages may not be available for application via the branch.
You should also be aware that the mortgage advice & appointment booking service is not for queries about applications that have already been submitted online.