Yorkshire Building Society recognises the importance of providing a website that can be used by the widest possible audience in a variety of ways. Building a website which is accessible by everyone is our ongoing commitment.
We regularly review the design and layout of our branches and where planning permission allows we improve access to make it as easy as possible. Our branch staff are informed and sensitive to disability issues, and services include hearing induction loops, magnifiers, passbook identification stickers in Braille.
Most branches include:
- Staff who are informed and sensitive to disability issues
- Level access or wheelchair ramps or assistance buttons at entrance
- Power assisted entrance doors
- Hearing aid induction loops
- Sign-language interpreters by appointment
- The ability to request account correspondence and marketing literature in alternative formats