How we help secure your transactions?
Encrypting your data
Keeping your personal information safe is our main priority, and is key to preventing anyone making unapproved transactions on your behalf. We use the strongest level of encryption available – so your personal information and passwords will be unreadable to anyone trying to intercept it.
Confirm your transactions
When you request a change to your details or carry out a transaction, we may sometimes contact you to confirm this. By checking up on the activity on your account, we can help keep your transactions secure.
How can you help secure your transactions?
To help secure your transactions online, here are a few tips:
- Don’t share your password or choose an obvious one.
- Don’t forget to log out of your account when you’ve finished using it.
- Always update your computer with the latest anti-virus software and firewalls.
- If you don’t recognise some of the transactions on your account, change your password and get in touch with us as soon as you can.
- Don’t send us your personal information or password via email – we will never ask you for details over email.